Fall Yoga in Mammoth
" Fall Reflections "
Greetings fellow yogis and yoginis,
Autumn has returned to the Eastern Sierras, marked by the beautiful color performance in every canyon. As the weather cools, the wind blows and the days grow short, the properties of Vata (air, such as force, dryness, coldness, lightness, and wind), are present in nature and our inherent personalities. An influx of Vata in the fall increases chaos and imbalance during this transitional season. This makes it the perfect time to return to our mats and reconnect with our selves. This is the season to replenish and root down, leaving the frenetic but playful pace of summer behind. In the spirit of autumn, consider taking advantage of our “Hello Fall” Seasonal Special Offers: 5 Class Pass for $50, 1 Month Unlimited for $70, and 2 Month Unlimited for $120. Available to purchase in person or online until November 1.
At Mountain Sol Yoga, it’s been a busy few months as well. We moved swiftly into September and celebrated our six-month anniversary. Our community of talented teachers has blossomed to include some new faces. Please welcome Matt Buonaguidi, Cheryl Petersen, Derek Rieger, Jesse House, Lindsay Yanco and Linda Danner. Each has graced us with their individual teaching style and strengths allowing us to increase the diversity in our yoga offerings. Take a moment to check out their individual bios on our website here.
As we continue to deepen into the fall season, we look forward to offering more classes and workshops.
- Cheryl Petersen Is hosting an Introduction to Meditation workshop on Sunday, October 30. Please visit our website for more details. More information about meditation offerings can be found here.
- AerialSierra 'O aku Core & Fitness will offer an Introduction to Aerial Silks this fall, dates TBD. Please visit our website or Facebook page for details.
- Gracie Hammer will continue to offer educational and fun workshops on essential oils blessing us with her knowledge of how to incorporate essential oils into our daily lives.
- Natalie Goldman is offering Reflexology by appointment. Visit our website for information.
- Erin Koehler is currently accepting new patients for Ayurvedic medicine consults and will continue to host Ayurvedic oriented workshops at the studio during the fall and winter. Please contact her at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Get more information on Ayurveda offerings here.
With various teacher changes and schedule changes happening for the fall/winter season, please do take a moment to check the online schedule before coming to class. New paper schedules will be available soon at the studio for your convenience.
We continue to seek improvement to our space with additional retail offerings including jewelry, essential oils from Ananda and doTerra, beverage containers and a variety of yoga mats and accessories from Manduka. We will soon be offering retail yoga props to enhance your home practice and an assortment of eclectic treasures.
This reflective pause and transition, like the leaves of fall, are fleeting. We invite you to take the time to come back to your mat, back to your local studio, and to embrace all the season’s changes have to offer.
Mountain Sol Yoga & Holistic Healing